Here's some advice if you're having trouble registering or accessing the website. Please read this carefully. If your still having trouble, send us a note and please include your username if you have already filled out the registration form.
- Type your email very carefully when you first register. Any mispelling and you will not receive important information, including your password.
- Check your spam or junk folder, if the email does not arrive in your inbox. It's possible that email from us has accidentally been marked as spam.
- If you're not sure whether you're logged into the system, visit the user page. If you see the login prompt then you are not logged in. If logged in, you will see your account summary.
- When registering or resetting your password the system will send you an email. Typically this email is sent within minutes. You should have to wait no longer than 1/2 hour to receive it.
- Unrecognized username or password. For security reasons, we don't display which of the two values is incorrect. The solution is to use the password reset page. Enter your username or email address on that page and you will be emailed instructions how to give yourself a new password.
- Sorry, name or address is not recognized as a user name or an email address. If you've typed a username, try typing your email address instead. If you still get this error, you may not have registered. If you're positive that you have, send a message to our administrator, be sure to include the username you used when registering.
- The name Name is already taken. This could indicate that you have already registered an account. If you believe that is the case, use the login form or password reset form to use your account. If you have not registered, this simply means that another user has the same name. Try using a nickname, an alternate spelling, or adding a number to the end of your username. Your username does not have to be your full name.
- The e-mail address address is already registered. This usually means that you have already registered an account. If you're having difficulty logging in, then type that email address into the password reset form and wait for the system to email you instructions.
- Access denied. You may see this when you are not logged in, trying to visit a page which requires you to be logged in. You may also see it when you are logged in, visiting a page that makes no sense for a logged in user (i.e. the login or registration forms). Go to the user page to determine whether or not you are currently logged in. Logging in is temporary; after several hours your browser's cookie will expire and you will then need to log in again.